We support the educational aspirations of members with scholarships that further their educational goals and help prepare them to be the future leaders, professionals, and business people of our community. In fact, since our first scholarship in 1963, we’ve given out over $234,000 in scholarship funds to our members!
For the 2022/2023 academic year, scholarships totaling $11,000 were awarded to seven Fibre Federal and TLC members. In addition to the $2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship, named in memory of a past Board Chairman, we awarded six $1,500 scholarships.
Congratulations to 2022/2023 Scholarship Recipients:
$2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship winner:
- Kaylee Florek, St. Martin’s University
$1,500 Scholarship winners:
- Stella Barber, Linn Benton Community College
- Lily Duschik, Belmont University
- Jordyn Grabenhorst, Eastern Washington University
- Heaven Jenkins, Boise State University
- Bailey Kaul, Western Oregon University
- Erica Snyder, Willamette University
Best of luck to all our scholarship recipients as they pursue their goals!