Giving your child financial skills today pays off big tomorrow. Our youth savings accounts make it fun and rewarding for kids to save from the start.
With your guidance, they’ll gain real-world money management experience. Kids can set savings goals, make regular deposits, and watch their balance grow. Fun incentives keep them engaged along the way.
- Your child can grow their savings even faster by earning monthly dividends on balances of $10 or more.
- Teach responsible spending habits with a free Debit Card and checking account for your child when you open a Student Savings account.
- Help your kids learn how to manage their money with specialized Online and Mobile Banking tools.
- We make a $5 animal shelter donation with every new Student Savings account opened.
- Students get $1 for every “A” they receive on their report card.
- Apply for exclusive scholarships through Fibre Federal when you open a Youth Savings Account.
- Make monthly deposits of $10 or more and get entered to win huge prizes and cash rewards through the annual Savings Challenge.
- Every youth savings account is federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000.
Click below to open an account and provide your child with an important early foundation for developing financial responsibility.