Outgoing Domestic Wires Instructions
A domestic wire transfer is an electronic delivery of funds between financial institutions participating in the Federal Reserve Bank’s online network.
Hours of Availability
In order to be processed the same day, wire transfer requests must be completed by 1:00 pm PST, Monday through Friday excluding federal holidays. Requests completed after 1:00 pm will be processed the next business day.
● Your name and Fibre Federal account information
● Recipient’s name
● Recipient’s physical address
● Recipient’s account number
● Name of recipient’s financial institution
● Recipient’s financial institution address
● Recipient’s financial institution ABA/routing number
You must provide complete and accurate information regarding the recipient account number, recipient Routing and Transit/ABA number and any additional information needed to credit the funds at the receiving financial institution. If any information is missing or incorrect, there is a chance funds could be lost. You should be aware that financial institutions may post incoming wire transfers based solely on the account number provided on the wire transfer request. Therefore, it is critical to ensure the accuracy of your wire transfer instructions. Should a wire with an incorrect account number be credited to another account, we may not be able to recover the funds.
Scammers work very hard to create elaborate scams with the intent of stealing your personal or financial information and/or your money. As your financial institution we take your personal and financial safety very seriously. We strive to protect you from falling victim to these types of scams. Scams may involve pretending to be from the Social Security Administration or IRS. Others may offer you a job via an online website or try to engage you in a personal relationship or send you an email with a link or pop up on your computer indicating your computer has had malware or a virus. If you have fallen victim to one of these scams, you are not alone. In the past few years fraud losses due to scams has risen to the billions of dollars of which the victims are typically liable.
How to Get Started
● Via Online Banking—Domestic wires can be initiated in Online Banking or Mobile Banking. Choose Transfer & Pay, select Wires, and tap “+ New Wire Transfer” button.
● By phone–Domestic wire transfers can be initiated by phone. Call 360-423-8750.
● At a financial services center–Domestic wire transfers can be initiated at any location.
Incoming Wires Instructions
You will need to provide the following information to receive a wire from another institution to your Fibre Federal Credit Union account:
● Financial Institution Name: Fibre Federal Credit Union
● Financial Institution Address: 822 Commerce Ave Longview WA 98632
● ABA/Routing Number: 323380766
● Your legal name, as it appears on your member account:
○ If the account is a business account, the incoming wire must reflect the business name.
● Your member account number:
○ Not sure what your account number is?
■ Your account number is the second set of numbers printed on the bottom of your checks, just to the right of the routing number.
■ Please contact us at 360-423-8750 for additional help locating your account number.
○ Any additional information or special instructions to be included in the wire.
Please note that for foreign incoming wires, Fibre Federal Credit Union does not have a SWIFT code. Instruct the foreign institution to send funds through their United States correspondent “For further credit” to the above listed information.