Skip nav to main content.

Virtual Financial Education Workshops

Join us from the comfort of your home or office as we discuss a variety of topics to increase your financial awareness. Financial education is an important aspect of any long-term plan.

Attend as many virtual workshops as you like. You’ll learn the answers to questions, including:

• The important rules of the road for receiving Social Security.
  • How can conservative investments help you face today’s economic risks?
  • What sources of income should you draw from and when?
  • How to use annuities to guarantee income for life.
  • How does behavioral finance affect investment decision-making?

Upcoming Workshops:

Road to Retirement – Wednesday, March 27th at 6 pm   REGISTER HERE

Space is limited, so I urge you to make your reservations today. Give me a call at 360-414-4224 or contact me by email at ssalte@fibrecu.com with any questions about the virtual workshops.

Stacie Salte
Fibre Financial Group Coordinator
822 Commerce Ave. Longview, WA 98632
Phone: 360-414-4291

The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.

Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Fibre Federal Credit Union and Fibre Financial Group are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Fibre Financial Group and may also be employees of Fibre Federal Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Fibre Federal Credit Union or Fibre Financial Group. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:

Not insured by NCUA or Any
Other Government Agency
Not Credit Union
Guaranteed
Not Credit Union
Deposits or Obligations
May Lose Value

Translate ยป