We support the educational aspirations of members with scholarships that further their educational goals and help prepare them to be the future leaders, professionals, and business people of our community. In fact, since our first scholarship in 1963, we’ve given out over $245,000 in scholarship funds to our members!
For the 2023/2024 academic year, scholarships totaling $11,000 were awarded to seven Fibre Federal and TLC members. In addition to the $2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship, named in memory of a past Board Chairman, we awarded six $1,500 scholarships.
Congratulations to 2023/2024 Scholarship Recipients:
$2,000 Jim Stacie Memorial Scholarship winner:
- Travis Sherman, Gonzaga University
$1,500 Scholarship winners:
- Gracie Gann, Lower Columbia College
- Lucia Gloria, University of Georgia
- Rielee Gourde, Boise State University
- Reigha Niemeyer, Bushnell University
- Humberto Rosas-Munoz, Western Washington University
- Julie Zeng, Wellesley College
Best of luck to all our scholarship recipients as they pursue their goals!